Development and design of RMIT’s first online Alumni magazine. After three other digital agencies were approached and failed to come up with a creative digital publishing solution for technology and design University RMIT’s Advancement department, Krafthaus were briefed to develop what is believed to be the world’s first Alumni e-magazine.
The Technical Elements
- HTML responsive design.
- App-style functionality and navigation.
- Advanced analytics analysis and reporting.
- Fully Optimised for iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
- CMS backend implementation and backend system to create new Issue 2 and 3
- Design and art direction and photoshoot direction.
Additional Consideration Given
What the client had to say
Just want to say a huge thank you for all your work on the alumni magazine - it looks incredible and in my humble opinion is the best alumni magazine ever!
It was a massive project and it’s a credit to you all that we pulled it together on time to such a high standard.
Please also send a big thank you to the team in Indonesia - they have done a wonderful job building the magazine from scratch.
The VC and senior executive were thrilled with the magazine, as was Toni Maticevski. I’ve also got lots of feedback from other alumni we interviewed, photographers, heaps of RMIT staff, alumni - all very positive.